Volans™ 3 Vital Sign Module- Signing a group of the 6 most important signs
- Automatically signing medical grade vital measurements at Point-of-Care
- Waveforms and readings displayed on the Valkan 3 Tablet
- All-in-one accessory kit make it easier to place and plug
- Parameters including 6-Channel ECG, SpO2, Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Body Temperature, Breath Rate, Pulse Rate and more
- Small size, light weight, ca. 500g/1.1lb, and easy to handle, fits in doctors coat pocket or bag
Point of Care Diagnosis
Accident & Emergency
Cloud-based Mobile EMRs mHealth
About "Medical Tricorder"
by which this product is inspired
The idea of a medical tricorder comes from an imaginary device on the science fiction TV show Star Trek from the 1960s which featured fictional character Dr. Leonard McCoy using it to instantly diagnose medical conditions.
The medical tricorder has a detachable, high-resolution, hand-held scanner that sends life-sign information to the tricorder itself. It can check all vital organ functions, detect the presence of dangerous organisms, and human physiology. Its data banks also contain information on non-human races known to the Federation, thereby making it possible to treat other life-forms.
- "'Star Trek' - The Tricorder". BBC. Retrieved 2012-12-01
About "Point of Care"
Clinical point of care is the point in time when clinicians deliver healthcare products and services to patients at the time of care.
-by Information at the Point of Care: Answering Clinical Questions. Ebell, Mark, 1999, 12(3), 225-235.